Hobbywing EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC.Features:
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Output: Continuous 18A, burst 50A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.01 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥8T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T;
Cooling Fan: Not included.
Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 15mm(H).
Weight: 19g (Without wires)